From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ANNOUNCING: Great 2003 Gentoo Bug Hunt (with prizes)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:02:53
1 On Thursday 02 October 2003 07:46 am, Markus Nigbur wrote:
2 > The idea of real-time charting resolved bugs by developer, group and
3 > probably other stuff sounds pretty nice. Maybe because I'm a statistics
4 > freak anyway. ;-)
5
6 A few other front page links that could/should be added:
9 Unresolved bugs containing proposed patches
10 New Ebuilds waiting for portage inclusion
11 The most frequently reported bugs (as noted by dup count)
12
13 Show All Reports I own
14 Show All Reports I'm cced on
15 Show all Open Reports I've commented to
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list