From: Markus Nigbur <pYrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ANNOUNCING: Great 2003 Gentoo Bug Hunt (with prizes)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:47:02
1 On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:19:45 +0000
2 Chris Bainbridge <C.J.Bainbridge@×××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > Instead of having the totals announced in 3 months why not make it a
5 > bit more exciting and have realtime charts on bugzilla? I always
6 > thought the kde bugzilla with its top resolvers table was a good way
7 > to motivate people, with prizes it would be even better. It would also
8 > be nice to have statistics like the "most buggy apps" available as
9 > well, so people can see where the most work is needed.
10
11 The idea of real-time charting resolved bugs by developer, group and
12 probably other stuff sounds pretty nice. Maybe because I'm a statistics
13 freak anyway. ;-)
14
15 IMHO this could be implemented very easily and would, as Chris already
16 stated, increase the decent motivation of some people.
17 I'd like to hear some more voices concerning this topic and if no one
18 else is interested I would create those scripts.
19
20 -- Markus
23 Markus Nigbur
24 Gentoo Developer