From: Mark Gilbert <webmaster@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo floppy bootimages?
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 00:41:47
1 I'll be honest, I haven't read much of the thread.
2 I just unpack the tarball (stage1 for me (I remember when that was the
3 only stage d=)) to some random host and make a floppy to nfsroot and
4 from there it is pretty much taken care of. I think there's a
5 bootfloppy howto somewhere but it is a simple enough process if you are
6 able to build a kernel (as all gentooers should be) that you wont need
7 it.
8
9 Tired but glad to help out if you need it
10 -MG
11