From: "Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek)" <neurogeek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] news item: changes to stages (make.conf and make.profile)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 02:23:38
1 On Jul 23, 2012 9:43 PM, "Brian Dolbec" <dolsen@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 20:28 -0400, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina wrote:
4 >
5 > > A lot of things, app-portage/ufed for example, don't support this yet...
8 > ufed is on the endanged species list, along with a few other app-portage
9 > utilities. It hasn't been developed or maintained for some time now. If
10 > it is to survive, It'll need someone to step up and update it.
11
12 I don't see a bug for this change for ufed.
13
14 I can take care of this change in ufed.
15
16 > --
17 > Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>