From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Switching order of packages in virtual/pkgconfig
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 07:59:21
1 On 02/01/13 15:29, Luca Barbato wrote:
2 >> last I checked prefix didn't have issues with the pkg-config bootstrap
3 >> either. there is no circular deps either.
4 >
5 > check glib deps iirc some non-glibc platforms have few problems with it.
6
7 not if you enable USE=internal-glib. i've added the USE flag on request
8 from vapier mostly, so we could punt pkg-config-lite from Portage. it
9 should not depend on any of the stuff embedded (uclibc) has problems
10 with anymore. as for anything other than uclibc, glibc, i'd like to see
11 an bug, there isn't one