From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: RFC: AT emerge info cruft > attachments on bugs.g.o
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:43:01
1 "Kevin F. Quinn" <kevquinn@g.o> posted
2 20060811123635.062b5fc2@×××××××××××××××××.com, excerpted below, on Fri,
3 11 Aug 2006 12:36:35 +0200:
4
5 > On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 04:56:18 +0000 (UTC)
6 > "Duncan" <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
7
8 > [re. posting AT configs somewhere]
9 >> I like the idea above, tho. For ATs especially, having some place
10 >> where emerge --info could be posted just once, with a link to it
11 >> instead of the duplicated inline /or/ attachment[]
12 >
13 > I think the info changes frequently enough that it's easier, and more
14 > likely to be correct, if it's posted to the bug at the time the report
15 > is made.
16
17 I was thinking CFLAGS and the like. You mentioned in a different post
18 CFLAGS changing fairly often. I wasn't thinking of those, but with that
19 in mind, I see your point and have changed my mind.
24 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list