From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] earch, latest version tool
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:51:31
1 On Sunday 31 October 2004 02:32, Lars Weiler wrote:
2 > According to the last manager-meeting, the first mentioned
3 > arch in an ebuild should be the maintainer arch. So they
4 > currently fulfill a purpose. But we also talked about
5 > adding the maintainer arch to the metadata.xml.
6
7 Just to let ebuild maintainers care to get another thing right and to add
8 redundant data? A prefix would have been much better. /me stops bitching and
9 reads the log.
12 Carsten