From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] earch, latest version tool
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:31:02
1 * Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o> [04/10/30 22:54 +0200]:
2 > The archs keywords are not sorted, though, since I don't think it serves any
3 > purpose. (But it can be done, quite easily)
4
5 According to the last manager-meeting, the first mentioned
6 arch in an ebuild should be the maintainer arch. So they
7 currently fulfill a purpose. But we also talked about
8 adding the maintainer arch to the metadata.xml.
9
10 Nice tool! Thanks. Would be nicer if you can use it like
11 etcat -v <package> without changing into the correct
12 directory :)
13
14 Regards, Lars