From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: The changes about the stabilization process
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 17:23:20
1 On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 03:49:30 +1100
2 Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 28/12/16 20:57, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
5 > >>>>>> On Sun, 25 Dec 2016, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
6 > >
7 > >> with the great and awesome work of Michael Palimaka (kensington) and
8 > >> the support of the wg-stable, for the stabilization process, some
9 > >> changes on our bugzilla have been done.
10 > >
11 > > Thank you for the great work.
12 > >
13 > >> [...]
14 > >
15 > >> When you will choose one of those, you will see two new fields:
16 > >> - Atoms to stabilize
17 > >
18 > > Can you please avoid reintroducing the term "atom" there, when we are
19 > > trying to get rid of it elsewhere [1]? Note that PMS doesn't define
20 > > the term [2].
21 >
22 > Any suggestions for improved text? Ideally it would be
23 > stabilisation/keywording agnostic as the same field is used in both
24 > components.
25
26 How about: package versions?
29 Best regards,