From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: AW: [gentoo-dev] Create a list of USE flags with descriptions
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:25:32
1 I have created a script that search in all ebuild-files for used USE-flags.
2 The entries in the default make.conf don't contain all entries which the
3 developers used!
4 Sorry, the script is at my home-computer... i will post it to the mailing
5 list in 8 hours.
6
7 I can extend the script to search in a database like textfile:
8
9 useflag description
10 useflag description
11 useflag...
12
13 so that developers just add there the description
14
15 Sebastian
16
17 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
18 Von: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
19 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org]Im Auftrag von Dan Armak
20 Gesendet: Montag, 30. Juli 2001 11:19
21 An: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
22 Betreff: [gentoo-dev] Create a list of USE flags with descriptions
25 Hi all,
26
27 I think it's high time we created a list of descriptions for our USE flags.
28 Short one-line comments are usually enough. We should put it into make.conf.
29
30 If there's no reason not to do it, I'll open a public thread on dev-wiki and
31 everyone will post info about the USE flags he created. Or we could just use
32 the mailing list.
36 Dan Armak
37 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
38 Matan, Israel