From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: AW: [gentoo-dev] Create a list of USE flags with descriptions
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:31:48
1 On Monday 30 July 2001 12:25, you wrote:
2 > I have created a script that search in all ebuild-files for used USE-flags.
3 > The entries in the default make.conf don't contain all entries which the
4 > developers used!
5 That's an issue too. Any USE flag should be referenced in make.conf.
6
7 > Sorry, the script is at my home-computer... i will post it to the mailing
8 > list in 8 hours.
9 >
10 > I can extend the script to search in a database like textfile:
11 >
12 > useflag description
13 > useflag description
14 > useflag...
15 >
16 > so that developers just add there the description
17 OK, sounds nice. Once the people in the US wake up and join us we should have
18 a lively discussion here. This is an issue that keeps being delayed.
21 Dan Armak
22 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
23 Matan, Israel