From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [news-item] Paludis 0.24
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 21:33:48
1 On Sat, 5 May 2007 16:10:39 -0500
2 »Q« <boxcars@×××.net> wrote:
3 > In <news:200705052250.26106.expose@×××××××××××.net>,
4 > expose@×××××××××××.net wrote:
5 > > I bet there are other users around, who think a config file format
6 > > change that doesnt break anything but produce warnings in the first
7 > > place is non-critical.
8 >
9 > I'm another one. I guess someone needs to decide whether the
10 > criterion is 'critical' or 'important'; there seems to be confusion
11 > about the intent and wording of GLEP 42.
12
13 Are you a Paludis user who thinks that and who knows what news item
14 delivery looks like? If you aren't, you won't see the news item.
17 Ciaran McCreesh