From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How help in arch testing work
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:42:47
1 On 15:23 Wed 18 Jan 2012, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
2 [...]
3
4 > 5) If is a library, obviously, we can try to rebuild stable RDEPENDS in tree
5 > and an easy way to check the list of rdepend is asking our bot:
6 > !rdep ${package}
7 > Unfortunately it prints a complete list of RDEPEND(stable+testing), and is a
8 > lack of time checking manually what is the list of stable packages.
9
10 Can be done easily with some eix scripting. app-portage/tatt has this
11 implemented too.
12
13 Cheers,
14 Thomas