From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How help in arch testing work
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:48:10
1 On 1/27/12 10:41 AM, Thomas Kahle wrote:
2 > On 15:23 Wed 18 Jan 2012, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
3 > [...]
4 >
5 >> 5) If is a library, obviously, we can try to rebuild stable RDEPENDS in tree
6 >> and an easy way to check the list of rdepend is asking our bot:
7 >> !rdep ${package}
8 >> Unfortunately it prints a complete list of RDEPEND(stable+testing), and is a
9 >> lack of time checking manually what is the list of stable packages.
10 >
11 > Can be done easily with some eix scripting. app-portage/tatt has this
12 > implemented too.
13
14 And my arch-tools also has a script for that (reverse-dependencies.py).