From: Markus Nigbur <pyrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Release: metadata.xml python module
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:54:48
1 On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 22:37, Eric Olinger wrote:
2 > Hey All,
3 > This is the first release of my metadata.xml python module. I have an
4 > example script and a metadata.xml that uses the full dtd on the the
5 > page. The only thing that isn't used currently in the module are the
6 > lang attributes for the description fields, which I'll be adding in the
7 > next release.
8 >
9 > Homepage:
10 > http://evvl.rustedhalo.net/projects/gentoo-linux/metadata/
11
12 VERY nice!
13 You would laugh if I'd tell you how long it took me to get a much less
14 functional parser working. Again, good job mate.
17 (o_ Markus Nigbur
18 //\ Gentoo Linux Developer
19 [ ]/_ http://www.gentoo.org