From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Release: metadata.xml python module
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:57:03
1 On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 14:52, Markus Nigbur wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 22:37, Eric Olinger wrote:
3 > > Hey All,
4 > > This is the first release of my metadata.xml python module. I have an
5 > > example script and a metadata.xml that uses the full dtd on the the
6 > > page. The only thing that isn't used currently in the module are the
7 > > lang attributes for the description fields, which I'll be adding in the
8 > > next release.
9 > >
10 > > Homepage:
11 > > http://evvl.rustedhalo.net/projects/gentoo-linux/metadata/
12 >
13 > VERY nice!
14 > You would laugh if I'd tell you how long it took me to get a much less
15 > functional parser working. Again, good job mate.
16
17 Definitely... I can't wait to see the next version. I think it's been
18 far too long that we haven't had many of the tools that we probably
19 should have.
20
21 If only there were an automated tool for testing a new release.
22 Unfortunately, the only tool I know of is *lots* of different hardware.
25 Chris Gianelloni
26 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
27 Gentoo Linux
28
29 Is your power animal a penguin?