From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Intent to help with #gentoo-dev voicing issues
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:22:40
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
4 > Are you awake 24/7/365? If not, I probably misunderstood your message.
5 > If someone goes to IRC, he (IMHO) wants to discuss stuff *right now* and
6
7 right now is when you listener is pleased to listen, ALWAYS.
8
9 > don't want to wait for you to return from job/shopping/vacation/whatever.
10
11 If is so important the best way to address the problem is send a bug
12 using bugzilla. Then there is the email, then there is a polite request
13 on irc, then there is a snail mail, with the request printed on the dev
14 fav currency.
15
16 Beside jokes, your attitude is pretty rude, we are all volunteers and we
17 are people with a life (hopefully), we like to help and improve, but not
18 push us.
19
20 lu
25 Luca Barbato
26
27 Gentoo/linux Developer Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
28 http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list