From: "D. Wokan" <wokan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 06:32:51
1 Jason S wrote:
2
3 >--- Kumba <kumba@g.o> wrote:
7 >>Users/devs in the channels should be judged not on
8 >>what words are spoken, but
9 >>on how the words are spoken. It's the intent that
10 >>matters most.
14 >I usually don't read to find the intent, unless trying
15 >to figure who started something. I just don't have
16 >time. It's much easier to just make certain words
17 >taboo.
18 >
19 >Are you volunteering to be a 'intent' reader in
20 >#gentoo? I find those harder to spot(highligher
21 >doesn't catch them), since I'm often working on
22 >something else. Could use the help. :D
23 >
24 >Regards,
25 > kutsuya (aka bit`)
26 >--
27 >gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
30 This must be the quandary the censors had when Bono got his award and
31 said on a live broadcast "That's fucking great." and it didn't get
32 bleeped. Somehow, in their 5 second delay, they managed to decide that
33 the word was okay to use as part of an adjective.
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list