From: Jason S <kutsuya1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:07:45
1 --- Kumba <kumba@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Users/devs in the channels should be judged not on
4 > what words are spoken, but
5 > on how the words are spoken. It's the intent that
6 > matters most.
7
8 I usually don't read to find the intent, unless trying
9 to figure who started something. I just don't have
10 time. It's much easier to just make certain words
11 taboo.
12
13 Are you volunteering to be a 'intent' reader in
14 #gentoo? I find those harder to spot(highligher
15 doesn't catch them), since I'm often working on
16 something else. Could use the help. :D
17
18 Regards,
19 kutsuya (aka bit`)
20
22 Do You Yahoo!?
23 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
24 http://mail.yahoo.com
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list