From: Michael <rmdf@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] &quot;bug fixes&quot; for AFS documentation
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:33:10
1 I agree, the documentation needs to be updated. Those two mistakes in the
2 documentation caused a bit of hairloss on my part. What needs to be done
3 to fix it. Who can update the howto?-mfairchi
4
5 > I just installed AFS with the help of Holger Brueckner's very nice AFS
6 > guide. But there were a few stumbling blocks which I pointed out to
7 > Holger, but he said he left gentoo development some months ago. He
8 > said I should try and point them out on this forum, so here they are:
9 >