From: Bryan Oestergaard <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] chriswhite herd(?) status update
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:36:55
1 On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 01:02:45PM +0900, Chris White wrote:
2 >
3 > > I tend to agree.
4 > >
5 > > Want to make something nice to help with bugzilla? How about a page
6 > > with some good queries already setup for different things that would be
7 > > common. Say something like searching for all bugs that are NEW that
8 > > have EBUILD in the KEYWORDS? How about all bugs that have been
9 > > REOPENED? All bugs that have been RESOLVED-TESTREQUEST?
10 > >
11 > > I think these pre-built queries would be much better than yet another
12 > > page to find bugs.
13 >
14 > Come to think of it.. I think kloeri had a page for that. Maybe we could ask him :P.
15 >
16 > Chris White
17 I'm about to embark on a major redesign of the http://bugday.gentoo.org
18 website so I'm obviously happy to have ideas thrown at me. That said you
19 need to throw ideas at me using irc as nothing is set in stone yet and I
20 want you to explain your ideas to me clearly before I even consider
21 them.
22
23 And I'm not going to explain my ideas so far unless it's in a
24 semi-private forum (#gentoo-bugs works well) as I don't want to commit
25 to any features yet.
26
27 So anybody interested should just catch me on irc which shouldn't be too
28 hard.. And please make sure to keep your ideas/requests related to
29 bugday.
30
31 Thanks,
32 Bryan Østergaard
33 kloeri at #gentoo-bugs, irc.freenode.net
34 --
35 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list