From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Developer retirement
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:19:59
1 Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
2 > Stephen Bennett napsal(a):
3 > > Please, try to stay on the right mailing list. It's very annoying
4 > > when you don't...
5 >
6 > No matter how hard I try, I always hit the _retarded_ behaviour of the
7 > _one_ mailing just that just _has_ to be special for _no_ apparent
8 > reason at all.
9
10 Can anybody explain how that one list is different from the others? Are
11 the headers being munged differently for gentoo-core?
12
13 > Sorry, not my fault, the behaviour is retarded, period, fix it or live
14 > with people replying off-list because they've lost track of which list
15 > did the mail come from.
16
17 I would agree that the behavior in question is "retarded," but somehow I
18 don't think that the server is the retarded party.
21 Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability
22 to learn from the experience of others, are also
23 remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
24 -- Douglas Adams
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list