From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Developer retirement
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:15:42
1 On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 10:17:00AM -0700, Drake Wyrm wrote:
2 > Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Stephen Bennett napsal(a):
4 > > > Please, try to stay on the right mailing list. It's very annoying
5 > > > when you don't...
6 > >
7 > > No matter how hard I try, I always hit the _retarded_ behaviour of the
8 > > _one_ mailing just that just _has_ to be special for _no_ apparent
9 > > reason at all.
10 >
11 > Can anybody explain how that one list is different from the others? Are
12 > the headers being munged differently for gentoo-core?
13
14 This list sets Reply-to to direct replies to the list. gentoo-core
15 doesn't. People who just hit the Reply button in their mail clients end
16 up replying to the author, rather than to the list.
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list