From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retiring
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 17:05:32
1 On Tuesday 05 May 2009 19:52:34 George Prowse wrote:
2
3 > Is all this "help needed" stuff that ordinary users can help out with?
4 > If so dont people go and ask for help in the forums?
5
6 I assume that this recruitment process does not address to every single gentoo
7 user but to those who actually have technical knowledge and time to spare for
8 their beloved distro :P. We have plenty of them on forums.gentoo.org ( and not
9 only )
10 --
11 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
12 Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Qt/Sunrise/Sound]
13 Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org