From: Mike Bonar <mike.bonar@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Last rites for XMMS
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:03:32
1 On Monday 23 October 2006 10:26, Duncan wrote:
2 > "Diego 'Flameeyes' =?utf-8?q?Petten=C3=B2?=" <flameeyes@g.o> posted
3 > 200610231616.50546@××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on
4 >
5 > Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:16:50 +0200:
6 > > Probably not covered everything, I left Mr_Bones_ and jakub to run a
7 > > check for me afterward, unfortunately identifying every and all the
8 > > packages on the first run was pretty impossible -considering also there
9 > > are packages with unstated dependencies, like two XFCE4 packages- I'll
10 > > mask and notify about anything else that might come up as soona s they
11 > > can give me the data.
12 >
13 > I don't suppose it's possible to let amarok continue to use all those xmms
14 > visualizations, is it? It'd be nice...
15 >
16 > --
17 > Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs.
18 > "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master --
19 > and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
20 Removing xmms breaks amarok, at least for me. I had to recompile xine-lib
21 without the xmms use flag to get amarok to play music again.
22
23 Glide
24 --
25 Mike Bonar