From: Tobias Klausmann <klausman@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-2 stablisation plans
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:25:23
1 Hi!
2
3 [... baselayout-2 is on the horizon ...]
4
5 Is there a common bug to report snags to? I've hit one:
6 /etc/init.d/net.eth0 used to be a symlink to net.lo. After
7 installing, it was gone (I figure it went with baselayout-1).
8 Luckily, I have direct console access, otherwise the machine
9 would have been gone after the reboot. Definitely something to
10 yell about during merging.
11
12 Regards,
13 Tobias
14
15 PS: If said bug exists, I'll gladly re-report there, but my
16 cursory search didn't turn up anything.
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list