From: Zach Forrest <diatribe@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] devfsd.conf
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 23:13:06
1 You're too kind.
2
3 Daniel Robbins wrote:
4
5 > On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 06:52:32PM -0800, Zach Forrest wrote:
6 >
7 >>I've read Daniel's articles on devfs and the relevant man pages (i.e.
8 >>irtfm), but I'm still having trouble figuring out how to add my own
9 >>entries. The situation: I would like to have my VMware devices persist
10 >>across reboots. I know I have to add some entries, but I don't know
11 >>which ones.
14 > Upgrade to the latest baselayout and update all your files in /etc, and
15 > your vmware devices should persist after they have been created once.
16 >
17 > Best Regards,