From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE 3.2.3
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:11:16
1 On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 05:21:41PM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > On Saturday 10 July 2004 15:41, Jeff Smelser wrote:
3 > > Which is getting me right were I thought I would be in this, the devs just
4 > > basically do what they want. They follow the rules when they want to.
5 >
6 > I can't find an official policy that says that a package must be moved from
7 > ~arch after the thirty day period is complete. To be honest, I can't find an
8 > official policy that says a package has to stay in ~arch for thirty days
9 > either.
10
11 It's not really something that should be in policy because it's not
12 really a hard restriction. The package maintainer should use it as a
13 guideline.
16 Jon Portnoy
17 avenj/irc.freenode.net
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list