From: "Bryan Ãstergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributors
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:32:38
1 On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 08:35:54AM +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
2 > Alec Warner wrote:
3 > > C. No real standard on any other fora. I don't need a GLEP to add
4 > > someone to my project overlay, or grant them voice or ops in my
5 > > project's IRC channel. I don't need a GLEP to get them subscribed to my
6 > > mailing list and I don't need a GLEP to add them to (most) project
7 > > aliases. Why does this require one?
8 >
9 > devrel, plasmaroo, asked me to send this here. And hparker wanted me to send
10 > it in, too. Cannot really answer that myself, but obviously there is no
11 > working solution without a GLEP. I have two users on queue with their
12 > ebuild quiz ready. Show me a way to get access for them if you think that
13 > this is unneeded!
14 >
15 It's very much needed imo. See other reply where I explain exactly why
16 it's needed.
17
18 Regards,
19 Bryan Østergaard