From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributors
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 06:58:25
1 Alec Warner wrote:
2 > C. No real standard on any other fora. I don't need a GLEP to add
3 > someone to my project overlay, or grant them voice or ops in my
4 > project's IRC channel. I don't need a GLEP to get them subscribed to my
5 > mailing list and I don't need a GLEP to add them to (most) project
6 > aliases. Why does this require one?
7
8 devrel, plasmaroo, asked me to send this here. And hparker wanted me to send
9 it in, too. Cannot really answer that myself, but obviously there is no
10 working solution without a GLEP. I have two users on queue with their
11 ebuild quiz ready. Show me a way to get access for them if you think that
12 this is unneeded!
13
14 Regards,
15 Stefan