From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Project Sunrise - Gentoo User Overlay
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:49:57
1 On Friday 09 June 2006 13:44, Peter wrote:
2 > Secondly, my bias against a third party repository is perhaps unwarranted.
3 > I am sure the bmg site is excellent and the people running it are
4 > well-intentioned and experienced. However, that said, as a user, I have a
5 > higher comfort level staying in the gentoo.realm.
6
7 It's not. The problem is, that the assumption an overlays.g.o overlay of the
8 sort we speak about would be better, is false.
11 Carsten