From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [news-item] Paludis 0.24
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 13:52:18
1 Stephen P. Becker napsal(a):
2 > For example, a recent news
3 > item in the paludis overlay informed users on how to properly set
4 > everything up for userpriv with paludis-0.22, a description that was far
5 > too detailed for elog, and which I didn't have time to read the very
6 > minute that I installed the new version. What do you know...the next
7 > day I was ready to set things up...and oh look, there was nice,
8 > detailed instructions waiting for me to read with eselect news.
9
10 OK, I'm afraid that GLEP42 is missing the part that critical news
11 reporting does not replace documentation. You seriously intend to use
12 this feature for such stuff and force everyone to download this via rsync?
16 Best regards,
17
18 Jakub Moc
19 mailto:jakub@g.o
20 GPG signature:
21 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
22 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
23
24 ... still no signature ;)