From: Cyprien Nicolas <c.nicolas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: news item for changed polkit default group
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:09:46
1 Samuli Suominen wrote:
2 > was asked about this at IRC today, so I suppose we should convey this
3 > information better to users
4
5 > You can change the default value at:
6 > # $EDITOR /etc/polkit-1/localauthority.conf.d/50-localauthority.conf
7
8 The default file states:
9 > # Configuration file for the PolicyKit Local Authority.
10 > #
11 > # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE, it will be overwritten on update.
12
13 It seems there is no CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK to exclude that peculiar
14 file from CONFIG_PROTECT.
15
16 Maybe this line should be removed from that file? I wondered which
17 file should be edited to keep my settings over updates.
20 Cyprien Nicolas