From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] skel.ebuild cosmetics (move RESTRICT after DEPEND)
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 22:37:01
On 05/07/2012 01:27 AM, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> [...]
I would rather see RESTRICT dropped from the template included for emacs, because it's not expected for majority of ebuilds to have need for it (a fact). The template for emacs should be kept in sync with the example for vim (or whichever way around).
> >> Therefore I suggest we move this example a bit down in skel.ebuild >> as it's more logical to continue with new lines instead of applying >> in-between > >> Any objections? > > Yes. Please leave it as it is.
Yeah, I will if someone has a (good) argument for doing so.