From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: news item for sys-apps/systemd -> /usr migration
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 00:00:18
1 120106 Michał Górny wrote:
2 > I'm going to move systemd completely to /usr soonish
3 > and thus I'd like to submit the following news item for review.
4 > I'd appreciate any comments and suggestions.
5 > -- NEWS ITEM FOLLOWS --
6 ...
7 > For this reason, a new revisions of all systemd versions have been
8 ^^ delete (plural follows)
9 > added to the tree and all users are advised to upgrade ASAP to make
10 > the transition as painless as possible ...
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca