From: "R. Strusberg" <strusberg@××××××××××.ve>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Translation of Gentoo docs
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:57:22
1 Leonardo,
2
3 I am working in the Gentoo docs Spanish translations. I would like if we
4 can work together.
5
6 Ricardo
7
8 Leonardo Boshell wrote:
11 >Personally, I'm willing to translate just about any Gentoo related doc
12 >into Spanish. Following the instructions found at the Gentoo Linux
13 >Documentation Guide <http://www.gentoo.org/doc/xml-guide.html>, I
14 >already downloaded the following tarball:
15 ><http://www.gentoo.org/projects/guide-xml-latest.tar.gz> and got started
16 >with the job.
17 >
18 >Now the obvious question is, what do I do next?
19 >
20 >How do you think translations should be handled (if you think
21 >translating Gentoo docs is a good idea after all)? Who should I have to
22 >bug with my translations?
25 >Thanks,
26 >
27 >Leonardo B.