From: Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Keywording log
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:37:25
1 On Saturday 06 November 2004 17:14, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:56:28 +0200 Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o> wrote:
3 > | I've been doing some package pruning and it occured to me that
4 > | something like a per-package keyword log would come in handy - just a
5 > | simple log file that states which keyword was added and when and for
6 > | what version.
7 > It's called ChangeLog. Everyone except vapier uses it.
8
9 Somehow I suspected this will be your reply :)
10 I meant something that can be ACURATLY PARSABLE. (hint: Changelog isn't)
13 Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o>
14 Key/Fingerprint at pgp.mit.edu, ID 0x96EA0A93