From: Diamond <diamond@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: improve file system mounting and unmounting in OpenRC
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:45:43
1 On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:26:10 -0500
2 William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > - Currently, we have to skip over certain file systems that we can't
5 > unmount during shutdown. With the new approach, if the mount script
6 > mounts a file system during boot, it will be able to unmount the
7 > same filesystem during shutdown, so that will eliminate more
8 > complexity in our mount/unmount handling.
9
10 What about unmounting during shutdown of things which were mounted by
11 autofs for example? Let us suppose I have samba network and I mount
12 shares automatically using autofs in Windows-like way
13 (cd /net/10.20.30.40/cool_share) and then I reboot after that. Will be
14 this share unmounted well on shutdown with new system? :)