From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please follow keywording policy
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:48:38
1 On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 09:54 +0200, Alin Nastac wrote:
2 > Again, I want to emphasize that I didn't break anything in portage tree,
3 > even if I have a "shoddy" attitude regarding Gentoo's QA.
4
5 Nobody has said that you did. The complaint is that you're making an
6 entire team out to be bad guys because they didn't use your same methods
7 of "shoddy" QA.
8
9 If I were on an arch team, I wouldn't mark something I couldn't possibly
10 verify as working *at all* as stable, either.
13 Chris Gianelloni
15 Games - Developer
16 Gentoo Linux