From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, dberkholz@g.o, sci@g.o, sci-physics@g.o, hloupy.honza@×××××××.cz
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About maintaining sci-physics/abinit
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 06:45:28
1 On 03/04/12 00:11, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > El lun, 19-03-2012 a las 10:22 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
3 >> Hello
4 >>
5 >> As talked some time ago with Donnie, sci-physics/abinit is hard to
6 >> maintain and, then, he would like to lastrite it after moving package to
7 >> sci overlay because looks like nobody from sci team wants to take it.
8 >>
9 >> If anybody is willing to help with maintaining abinit, could he take it?
10 >> If not, could anybody with commit access to sci overlay to move abinit
11 >> to it and let us lastrite it from main tree?
12 >>
13 >> Thanks a lot
14 >
15 > Maybe we could mask it for removal anyway as looks nobody wants to
16 > maintain it and our current versions are really old :/
17
18 Oh I am sorry for not replying.
19 We have a contributor who is doing a great job and maintains it in the
20 sci overlay. As there is currently no active contribution from the
21 developer teams site I would vote for removal and help Honza with his
22 contributions outside the tree.
23
24 justin