From: Sam James <sam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Continuous integration on GURU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:23:39
1 > On 22 Apr 2021, at 13:59, Ionen Wolkens <sudinave@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > [snip]
3
4 > And, even if you don't see it like that, someday someone may want
5 > to go on a fixing spree using those trackers (may it be for ::guru
6 > or ::gentoo) but will keep seeing them mixed up together.
7
8 Yes, this is particularly apt for me. Let’s just have another tracker.
9
10 It’s not really helpful to have one for all - there’s no use case other
11 than looking at the large list. Separate ones have a real purpose -
12 letting us do sprees or quickly mouseover and see blockers we’ve
13 been checking on.
14
15 > --
16 > ionen