From: Ionen Wolkens <sudinave@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Continuous integration on GURU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:59:07
1 On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 02:39:02PM +0200, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
2 > On giovedì 22 aprile 2021 12:02:20 CEST Michał Górny wrote:
3 > > One more thing: might be a good idea to consider splitting some
4 > > of the 'big' trackers (like CFLAGS) between Gentoo and GURU. I think
5 > > solving these bugs in GURU has lower priority than in Gentoo.
6 >
7 > I think that trackers like CFLAGS/LDFLAGS are here to track how many packages
8 > have the problem. I don't see it like (for example) the gcc-porting tracker
9 > that gives the idea about how much packages need a fix and how much packages
10 > need to be last-rited
11
12 If want to track, can't we just have separate tracker(s) for GURU?
13
14 Now when look at this tracker can't tell how much is ::gentoo or
15 ::guru without doing some extra work.
16
17 And, even if you don't see it like that, someday someone may want
18 to go on a fixing spree using those trackers (may it be for ::guru
19 or ::gentoo) but will keep seeing them mixed up together.
20 --
21 ionen