From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: EAPI cheat sheet for your desktop
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:38:43
1 On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 18:48 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 19:21 +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
3 > > Hi everyone,
4 > >
5 > > with EAPI 3 confusion about what is in which EAPI may increase,
6 > > although appendix E of the PMS is quite helpful here. Anyway,
7 > > something handy to put on your desk is my little EAPI leaflet which
8 > > gives you all important (in my eyes) information in one leaf. Have a
9 > > look at <URL:http://v-li.de/temp/eapi_cheatsheet.pdf>, print it, fold
10 > > it and tell me if you like or not (and especially what exactly).
11 > >
12 > > V-Li
13 >
14 > I like it. It's useful to me, at least, and I like having this
15 > information available where I can find it in case I need it.
16
17 +1
18
19 /haubi/