From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: EAPI cheat sheet for your desktop
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:48:06
1 On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 19:21 +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > with EAPI 3 confusion about what is in which EAPI may increase,
5 > although appendix E of the PMS is quite helpful here. Anyway,
6 > something handy to put on your desk is my little EAPI leaflet which
7 > gives you all important (in my eyes) information in one leaf. Have a
8 > look at <URL:http://v-li.de/temp/eapi_cheatsheet.pdf>, print it, fold
9 > it and tell me if you like or not (and especially what exactly).
10 >
11 > V-Li
12
13 I like it. It's useful to me, at least, and I like having this
14 information available where I can find it in case I need it.
15
16 Regards,
17 Ferris
20 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
21 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)