From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: EAPI cheat sheet for your desktop
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 22:45:13
1 Hi,
2
3 Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>:
4
5 > On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 19:21 +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
6 > > Hi everyone,
7 > >
8 > > with EAPI 3 confusion about what is in which EAPI may increase,
9 > > although appendix E of the PMS is quite helpful here. Anyway,
10 > > something handy to put on your desk is my little EAPI leaflet which
11 > > gives you all important (in my eyes) information in one leaf. Have
12 > > a look at <URL:http://v-li.de/temp/eapi_cheatsheet.pdf>, print it,
13 > > fold it and tell me if you like or not (and especially what
14 > > exactly).
15 > >
16 > > V-Li
17 >
18 > I like it. It's useful to me, at least, and I like having this
19 > information available where I can find it in case I need it.
20
21 I requested inclusion into the PMS (see PMS mailing list for
22 the exact patches), which will add two additional landscape pages at
23 the end of the document.
24
25 V-Li
28 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
29 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
30
31 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>