From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:44:12
1 On 30 Apr 2004, at 09:25, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2
3 > I'm sure the (non-x86 mostly) release coördinators will be able to
4 > give a
5 > better perspective on this. How's the pressure on you guys for
6 > releases?
7
8 It gets better and better. Both ppc64 and ppc32 are definitely in need
9 of a somebody whois willing to learn the black art of building a
10 ppc32/ppc64 release to watch the building process when I'm asleep. I'm
11 trying to automate catalyst (automated specfile generation) that helps
12 alot.
13
14 Everything in the current stable profile builds just fine, a new
15 release is just a matter of typing ./newrelease.sh. Livecd kernels can
16 be a pita, I'm hoping to keep the 2004.1 ones for 2004.2.
17
18 Pieter
19
20 > Wkr,
21 > Sven Vermeulen
22 >
23 > --
24 > ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good.
25 > (oo) Sven Vermeulen
26 > (__) http://www.gentoo.org Documentation & PR
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list