From: "Bjarke Sørensen" <bs@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] International collaboration.
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:14:18
1 On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 07:48:46AM +0100, Stephane Dudzinski wrote:
2 > > Do it!
3 > Problem with some French laws is that you need to be living in France to
4 > register a .fr domain, and this is not my case.
5
6 Have someone in france listed as owner, this cannot be a problem.
9 > I'll anyway begin a frlinux.net/gentoo which is my domain, we'll see where we
10 > go from there.
11
12 Yeah..
15 > > Aren't they in the latest-xml on the site?
16 > Where ?
17
18 gentoo-web/xml/* in this http://www.gentoo.org/projects/guide-xml-latest.tar.gz
19
20 It seems you found some of it, or are your pages plain html?
21
22 Cheers,
23 --
25 | Bjarke Sørensen |