From: Stephane Dudzinski <stephane@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, "Bjarke Sørensen" <bs@××××.dk>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] International collaboration.
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:24:15
1 Yep, actually found it after getting my body caffeinised :)
2
3 On Tuesday 23 April 2002 12:14, Bjarke Sørensen wrote:
4 > On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 07:48:46AM +0100, Stephane Dudzinski wrote:
5 > > > Do it!
6 > >
7 > > Problem with some French laws is that you need to be living in France to
8 > > register a .fr domain, and this is not my case.
9 >
10 > Have someone in france listed as owner, this cannot be a problem.
11 >
12 > > I'll anyway begin a frlinux.net/gentoo which is my domain, we'll see
13 > > where we go from there.
14 >
15 > Yeah..
16 >
17 > > > Aren't they in the latest-xml on the site?
18 > >
19 > > Where ?
20 >
21 > gentoo-web/xml/* in this
22 > http://www.gentoo.org/projects/guide-xml-latest.tar.gz
23 >
24 > It seems you found some of it, or are your pages plain html?
25 >
26 > Cheers,
30 "Linux philosophy: Do it Yourself" L. Torvalds
31 Stephane Dudzinski Systems Administrator
32 a n t e f a c t o t: +353 1 8586009
33 www.antefacto.com f: +353 1 8586014