From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:30:58
1 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Feel free to bring up an issue with Developer Relations. They'll
4 > > likely throw it out because YOU ARE NOT A DEVELOPER. Also, you'll
5 > > notice that rather than call you names, which is really
6 > your forte, I
7 > > have instead pointed out why I think your opinion is completely
8 > > worthless to Gentoo. If you feel insulted by people pointing out
9 > > things like you being fired from the project due to your attitude,
10 > > perhaps you shouldn't have gone and gotten yourself fired? I mean,
11 > > you made your bed, now lie in it.
12 >
13 > I'm sorry, what do you do around here again?
14
15 Could everyone just drop the 'mud slinging' already, from all parties/in all
16 directions. The topic of this thread, and the relevant posts as best as I
17 can tell, were about the council meeting. It's going on as I type, so the
18 thread should be over. Join us in #council if you want to see your council
19 at work, addressing the Gentoo business that you requested them to.
20
21 Kind regards,
22 Christina Fullam
23 Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations
27 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list