From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:11:31
1 On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:49:24 -0800
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 > Feel free to bring up an issue with Developer Relations. They'll
4 > likely throw it out because YOU ARE NOT A DEVELOPER. Also, you'll
5 > notice that rather than call you names, which is really your forte, I
6 > have instead pointed out why I think your opinion is completely
7 > worthless to Gentoo. If you feel insulted by people pointing out
8 > things like you being fired from the project due to your attitude,
9 > perhaps you shouldn't have gone and gotten yourself fired? I mean,
10 > you made your bed, now lie in it.
11
12 I'm sorry, what do you do around here again?
15 Ciaran McCreesh